How To Update Samsung A3 A310F to Android 7.0 Nougat
Save all your personal data (SMS, contacts, applications, settings, documents, music, photos, etc.) You can use Smart Switch by following this tutorial: How to Backup and Restore Data in Samsung Smartphones and tablets
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- Recharge your phone’s battery well(with more than 70% battery)
- install USB drivers on your computer, tutorial: Android USB drivers for all Smartphones and Tablets
- Download and extract the Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 A310F stock firmware on your computer: HERE or HERE or HERE
- Download and extract the latest version of Odin: Download Odin
ENABLE USB DEBUGGING
1. Go to Settings> About phone
2. Find the build number and press 7 times on it
3. Return to the previous screen. You will see that a line has appeared: “Developers Options”
4. Press and check “USB Debugging”
Restart Your Device in DOWNLOAD MODE
Samsung devices have a Download mode for flashing with Odin:
1. Turn off your Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 A310F.
2. Hold Volume Down+ Home button + Power button at the same time for 3-4 seconds.
3- Once the warning “WARNING!” Is displayed, release the three keys and then press the “Volume up button ” to Continue.
Update your Samsung Device
1-Connect your Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 A310F to your PC via the USB cable
2-Run the “Odin” file as an administrator.
3-Check that the USB port number is displayed in the “ID: COM” box and the message “Added !!” in the “Message” box. the port ID: COM on Odin must change to Blue or Yellow, depending on the version of Odin used.
4-Click on “AP” or “PDA” and import the Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 A310F firmware file.The firmware used in this tutorial is an official “One Package” firmware deployed by SAMSUNG.
5-Click “Start” to begin the installation.
6-Once the message “PASS!” Displayed, unplug your mobile from your PC.
7-Well done! You have just Update Samsung A3 2016 A310F.
how are you hope you will be fine today i’m going to show you how to bypass frp lock google account on samsung galaxy A3 Sm-A310f Nougat 7.0 download combination firmware and flash by odin after flash samsung a3 a310f , power on a310f and then flash the stcok firmware download letest firmware any website. Use this method, if you get the Message, ” this device was Reset. to Cuntinue, sign in with A Google Account That was previously Synced on This device.” to Apply this Method it is Necessary Bettery Charged at Last 70% for this Method This Method Was Tested On samsung a3 a310f nougat 7.0 watch complete video if you like this video subscribe our chanal waqas mobile for more helpfull videos, thanks for watching waqas mobile. WARNING! You Do This At Your Own Risk! Make sure your phone Bettery Fully Charged! How To Unlock Pattern Lock Password Oppo F3 CPH1611 Hard Reset